Friday, February 19, 2010

Tags : , ,

Adobe Photoshop CS5 [Sneak Peak ]

Friday, February 19, 2010

Are you working as a designer and using the CS4 series from Adobe? Well if you just got it and still feel it doesn’t measure up to your standards and want even more awesome features the this post is just what you have been waiting for. When I first saw this clip I was stunned. I couldn’t believe how many new cool things they are packing in the next version of the awesome image processing software Photoshop. With a slew of new technologies one starts to wonder where this software is heading next. I mean, it basically uses the 3D technology already and with these new things coming I am just wondering when we’ll be using this instead of Lightwave, 3D Max or even Maya. Photoshop CS5 is just the shizzle.




Wouldn’t it be cool to have everything in one place. Why not pack Illustrator, After Effects and Maya all in the same software. Maybe it would get too cramped but hey I would so want to be able to work on my textures while having my 3d model mesh right there in front of me without having to have 2 software’s open. Imagine the release of RAM that would enable. Yeah I know, it would still take a lot of RAM to run such a software but as the computers get stronger and stronger I think this would not be a problem. After all RAM is cheap and computers are as well. Well, sort of.

So, watch this awesome short clip of what’s packed inside the up-coming CS5 and you’ll be amazed. Imagine the possabilities. Imagine the creativity you could release with such a software. The only thing I am afraid of is…will people make me do the polka now when they can? Yikes! Enjoy!



Photohops CS5 | PatchMatch Feature – O M G!

Just when I thought I had seen it all I stumble over a few more features coming up in the next edition of the most used image processing software Photoshop. I’ve always been very satisfied with Photoshop and what it always deliver in my day to day work. The amount of sheer power it sustains is just one of the reasons why it is so successful among designers and artists. So, can it get any better?

Well, at first i thought that the next leap that Adobe would take with CS5 was just another minor update with features that you somewhat don’t use but are there and always ready to make your work just a little easier. Then, I found this clip. In all my prior CS5 articles the features have been awesome yet somewhat expected. Then this new and totally awesome feature comes along and changes all that.

The feature, conveniently named “PatchMatch” is something I could never have foreseen. At least not in at least 3-4 version from now. I really have no other way to describe it more than that it is one of the coolest features I have seen in Photoshop. The work flow of it is just genius and as it seems you don’t have to be a Photoshop wizard or guru in order to use it which will be really handy for the newer and more novice users of Adobe’s powerhouse Photoshop.

Just have a look at this amazing clip and sit in awe of its possibilities. Soon reality is Photoshopped to the point where for example going to Egypt to check out the Pyramids is going to be something entirely new and genuine as the pictures of them will always be perfect. In reality, not so… Enjoy!



CS5 User Interface Mod – Amazing! | Photoshop
Working in the same environment day out and day in can get somewhat tedious and boring. I usually do something to make each day different whether it is just taking a trip to a nearby Internet cafe or switch to another location at home or in the studio. These small things can really do wonders for the work morale. However, one thing that can get even more uninspiring is the same view in your software’s that you use everyday to get through the work load. In some you can change the background but that is like changing the light from darker to brighter, not much of a fix really, right?

But, I recently found a picture of what must be the most creative user face modification so far. Just looking at it makes me wish there was something I could do in Photoshop to make it look just like that. I find new details all the time. It doesn’t really matter how much or how long I look at it, it still gives me more and more inspiration. Imagine picking up a real brush or a sponge to do your daily work. Painters really do have an advantage in their work, right. But what I mean is, imagine picking up a real brush in your software that behaves just like a real brush.

That would be the ultimate goal for Adobe I think. But we’re well on our way. Just take a look at my latest article where some Photoshop CS5 features are showcased. Adobe, if you read this, please make my user interface ultimately cool, just like this one!

Adobe Photoshop - User Interface
Most Viral Media is one among the fastest growing blogging platform on world wide web. Do follow us via.

Enter your email address:

Powered by Most Viral Media